Saturday, June 23, 2012

Introduction

[INTRO]
Hi , Welcome to my blog. This is my first go at using blogs so if I didn't do it right or if its irritating or offend you in any way please let me know and I'll consider it.

[GOAL]
The reason why I started this blog is because I am starting out a career on game development, especially relating to Mobile development as it is a very demanding market and has great potentials to change my life. I am an aspiring game developer and I am willing to challenge all obstacles ahead of me to get results. A saying which i believe in is "A Thousand miles starts with a single step". This is my first step to accomplish my goal. I am aiming to develop fun and unique games and applications which I hope would be the quality would be up to the standards people expect that will come to enjoy and love. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy further reading as I will enjoy developing the games and keep you up to date as soon as I can.
Cheers,
Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment